Saturday, February 19, 2011

"How Colonization Shape Our World"

I believe that most of the country colonize to us have a big influenced. Especially those countries that gave a big big role to the Filipino to stand. I was changed by literature because of the truth as I found in that. I recognize the world in different way because of it. Being open, made me more alert, and called to a greater truthfulness in my own. . Even though that we are being prison to our own country Spaniards introduced Christianity to the Philippines. This is one way to know more about God. Consequently, much of the literature produced during this period of Spaniards was religious in nature. Because of that works/ Literary works my life change when I watch the movie about God entitled “Passion”, a story of the life of Christ beginning with the Annunciation and ending with the Crucifixion. I know that God is my savior, Spaniards show as the real and the truth about Religion.

The coming of the Americans introduced the English language which Filipinos began using as a literary medium. This was Filipino began written in English. They gave us the education we are really needed. This is one way to fight the enemies. This is one thing that I can surely know that Americans great influenced to us. It is very useful that up to now I always use the education or knowledge they’ve given to us. And it use to search of a better life. As we all know that their language also being useful to communicate to others. This influenced can be use to our future that actually right now their influenced is I have being use. We always think about the bad things they done to us.

For now think about the good things they given to us. At first, the Filipino writers began haltingly the Americans, but later on their producing unimaginative verse patterned to produce a body literature for the world to notice. So for now it shape our world by helping to understand the other country that we know the international language in the world is English. This is a big role that Americans contributed to us. More on the country colonize to us, teach us some values. And because of that we apply to know what is right and wrong. It helps us to apply the values they teach to us years ago and nowadays.
So that is how colonization shapes our world for being a Filipino. (The loss of national identity is the greatest defeat a nation can know, and it is inevitable under the contemporary form of colonization.)

No comments:

Post a Comment